Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Past In Present

I've been on a nostalgic kick lately, getting my hands on a few albums from my early high school years that I haven't heard much of since then. I've come to the following conclusions: "How Does Your Garden Grow", by Better Than Ezra, is still pretty good, but not as good as I thought it was. "Dizzy Up The Girl", by Goo Goo Dolls, has some good songs, but also has some boring spots, and fizzles at the end. "And You Think You Know What Life's About", by Dishwalla, is, for the most part, unlistenable. Total melodrama, which I guess is why I ate it up with so much vigor in my younger days.

Also, I apologize for my lack of genuine posts lately. I've been listening to "Noble Beast" by Andrew Bird, so I'll try to put together a review on here soon. With many good releases set for this year, I'm sure I'll have a lot to work on.

No comments: