Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Continued...

After making my top five list of albums released over the last few years, I felt bad that I had to omit certain albums that didn't quite make it. So here are some that didn't quite make the cut, but still deserve honorable mention:

Wilco-Sky Blue Sky













Side With The Seeds






Iron And Wine-The Shepherd's Dog













Boy With A Coin





Feist-The Reminder













So Sorry





The National-Boxer













Apartment Story





Band Of Horses-Cease To Begin













Lamb Of The Lam (In The City)





Ryan Adams & The Cardinals-Jacksonville City Nights












The End





Nightmare Of You-Nightmare Of You













Dear Scene, I Wish I Were Deaf





Andrew Bird-Armchair Apocrypha













Plasticities





M. Ward-Post War













Chinese Translation





Arcade Fire-Neon Bible













Keep The Car Running

No comments: