Monday, January 4, 2010

Most Anticipated Albums Of 2010

With 2009 out of the way, it's never too early to start looking toward the albums that will comprise my best of list at the end of this year. Here are the albums I'm most looking forward to this year. Not all of these have release dates yet, so there's still a chance a few might not see the light of day this year, but I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that that's not the case.

Radiohead-No title yet













Fleet Foxes-No title yet













Bright Eyes-No Title Yet












Vampire Weekend-Contra













Spoon-Transference













She & Him-Volume Two














Rocky Votolato-True Devotion













The National-No Title Yet













The Shins-No Title Yet














The Get Up Kids-No Title Yet

1 comment:

John said...

I forgot about almost all of those. But this makes me excited. They better not disappoint. They better not...