Thursday, November 18, 2010

It's Been A While...

Yes, I just quoted Staind. I've decided that, on top of my ridiculously busy schedule, I'm going to try to start blogging again. Probably won't do it as much as before, but maybe once a week or so. Although I have a lot of catching up to do in terms of 2010 albums, here's a list of my favorite albums so far this year:


J. Tillman-Singing Ax















Arcade Fire-The Suburbs















Best Coast-Crazy For You















Blitzen Trapper-Destroyer Of The Void















The Tallest Man On Earth-The Wild Hunt















Jónsi-Go















Beach House-Teen Dream















Vampire Weekend-Contra















Spoon-Transference















The National-High Violet

2 comments:

John said...

I still haven't listened to the Jonsi album. I guess I should.

Jonny P said...

It's good...not quite as good as most of the Sigur Ros albums, but still good in and of itself.